Job content (main tasks, responsibilities):
The independent performance of work according to senior’s instructions and under the senior’s regular supervision.
The comprehensive processing of Mazars clients’ accounting administration (handling senior’s individual activities):
- understanding accounting documentation,
- processing and posting of accounting documentation,
- calculation of depreciations,
- VAT return, calculation, health check,
- preparation and health check of monthly reports,
- Serbian National Bank reports,
- cooperation with auditors and tax advisors,
- assistance during preparation of financial reports,
- assistance during preparation of materials for “Report on Related Parties,”
- assistance, or personal participation, in tax office inspections, preparation of materials,
- understanding and knowledge of tax laws (VAT, WHT, PIT),
- basic communication with clients and state organisations / authorities,
- responsibility for work performed and for adhering to deadlines.
Improvement of acquired knowledge and skills in accounting correlations.
Increasing qualifications in the areas connected with financial report work.
Realisation of educational programme.
Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications / Candidate profile:
a) Professional abilities
Education achieved: high school/university with an economic orientation
Experience: 2 year
Specific knowledge and skills:
- good knowledge of English language on a communicative level (the ability to understand professional texts, to be understood in writing and in speech),
- practical knowledge of accounting,
- practical knowledge of MS Office,
- practical knowledge of accounting software,
- advanced knowledge of Excel is desirable.
b) Personal skills:
- interest in the field,
- willingness for further education,
- speed and accuracy when preparing the given tasks,
- ability to work in a team,
- meeting deadlines.
What do we offer?
Our team is composed of young and ambitious professionals with a positive atmosphere at work. It is important for us to be flexible and for our team members to have independence in allocating their time and determining the place of work. In addition, we place great emphasis on continuous training and offer our employees a wide range of internal and external training, with a focus on building an international team.
We pay special attention to our youngest colleagues, who we fully include in all projects from the very beginning and strive to help them reach their full potential.
Application deadline: 22.09.2023.
Start of employment: according to agreement
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Job application - accounting"