Job content (main tasks, responsibilities):
Performing tasks exclusively according to the supervisor's instructions and under the regular supervision of the assistant:
- sorting and reviewing accounting documents,
- understanding accounting documentation,
- inputting bank, cash, inbound, and outbound invoices,
- business communication,
- statistical reports,
- assisting in the preparation of financial statements,
- preparing simple reports with the support of the supervisor,
- client communication,
- responsibility for completed work and meeting deadlines,
- other tasks as instructed by the supervisor.
Ability to operate accounting software on a user’s level.
Acquisition of individial accounting activities and understanding their interconnectivity- accounting correlations.
Initiation of educational programme.
Qualifications / Candidate profile:
a) Professional abilities
Education: University degree with an economic focus.
Experience: No experiance or maximum one year of experiance in the field.
Specific knowledge and skills:
- communicative-level proficiency in the English language,
- theoretical knowledge of accounting,
- practical knowledge of MS Office programs,
- advanced Excel knowledge is desirable.
b) Personal skills:
- interest in the field,
- willingness to pursue further education,
- speed and accuracy in completing assigned tasks,
- ability to work in a team,
- meeting deadlines.
What do we offer?
Our team is composed of young and ambitious professionals with a positive atmosphere at work. It is important for us to be flexible and for our team members to have independence in allocating their time and determining the place of work. In addition, we place great emphasis on continuous training and offer our employees a wide range of internal and external training, with a focus on building an international team.
We pay special attention to our youngest colleagues, who we fully include in all projects from the very beginning and strive to help them reach their full potential.
Application deadline: 22.09.2023.
Start of employment: according to agreement
Send your CV to email@example.com with the title "Job application - accounting"