In a nutshell, we are looking for a motivated, self-driven individual, eager to start their career in the consulting world and provide our clients with top-notch tax support. If you are a senior student (final year of studies at Faculty of Economics, Law or similar) or just starting your business career (up to 1 year of experience), you will want to keep reading*:
*if you do have more than 1 year of experience, feel free to take a look at our job posting for senior/supervisor in tax consulting!
What would you do?
- Consulting services (research, analysis, preparation and presentation of conclusions) regarding taxation in Serbia for foreign and domestic entities, mainly international corporate clients
- Preparation, computation and review of Tax returns
- Tax Due diligence analysis
- Transfer pricing analysis and preparation of transfer pricing documentation and benchmarking analysis
Who are we looking for?
- Motivated, confident and self-driven individual
- Senior student (final year of studies at Faculty of Economics, Law or similar) or just starting your business career (up to 1 year of experience)
- Strong command of English language
- Knowledge of MS office
- Proactive and eager to learn, always striving for more
- Problem solver
- Previous internships, experience or student activities would be considered as a plus
What do we offer?
- Professional and friendly environment of ambitious and experienced consultants fully devoted to providing you with an exceptional learning opportunity to jump-start your career
- Full support in providing you with external learning opportunities in order to develop your skills (e.g., ACCA or other local or international education)
- Direct communication with Clients, Partners, networking events participation and annual educative events abroad
- Private health insurance, remote work, team building events
Who are we?
Mazars is international audit & consulting company, present in more than 95 countries in the World and with more than 47,000 professionals in the world.
Mazars in Serbia consist of almost 50 people, predominantly young professionals working in positive and inspiring environment. Our teams are flexible in organising their work life and highly appreciate individuality and diversity.
Many individuals in our company are currently in process of obtaining ACCA, CFA or LLM qualification, supported by Mazars, as well as numerous other technical or soft skills training available to our employees.
How to apply
Please send your CV at email@example.com with the subject “Prijava za posao - poresko savetovanje”