WHO NEEDS THE SERVICE AND WHEN?
The reporting service is intended for all companies that need timely legal or internal reporting. The biggest advantages are expertise and objectivity.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE CLIENT?
The client receives a professional and objective analysis of the business, which then serves as a basis for correct and timely decision-making. Our analysis also takes into account compliance with applicable accounting standards and legislation. After the client submits the necessary data to Mazars, we analyse the data and report to him on the conclusions and, if necessary, submit the documentation to institutions and conduct other communication.
WHAT EXACTLY DOES IT INCLUDE?
Our reporting services include:
- preparation of accounting policies, in accordance with legal provisions and obligations
- legal reporting (annual financial reports, decisions and notes)
- reporting to management on a monthly basis or as agreed, in accordance with applicable accounting standards
- development and verification of credit questionnaires and communication with banks at the client's request
- reporting for consolidation purposes (locally and for group needs)